1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a reservation and email confirmation for a 26 foot truck made three weeks prior to moving. Two days before needing to move out of our home I called to adjust the pick up time.

I was told there were NO trucks available in Colorado Springs. We were told we needed to drive 4 hours away to pick up a truck (Pagosa Springs). They said they'd give us two 15 foot trucks, but we would need to pay mileage which was $800. Next option was to drive an hour to get a 20 ft.

truck. They didn't call me, I had to call them. U-Haul needs to clarify their email "confirmation" that states you will pick-up your rental "at the most convenient agreed upon location with available equipment" means you may have to drive 4 hours or you may not get your reserved equipment. Scheduler told me to call corporate.

Called there, they found me a 26 foot truck one hour away. Was called back in 5 minutes from scheduler and told I couldn't have the truck. HORRIBLE company when you have to be out of your home due to a sale and contract you cannot change. Don't count on getting your reserved equipment on the date needed.

Rent from Penske. They were much cheaper and they guaranteed our truck!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uhaul Pros: Making a reservation on line.

Uhaul Cons: No equipment available i had reserved.

Comments

Read the website stop being stupid the website tells u that a preferred location is just that. What do you want uhaul to kick the 200 other people who reserved months in advance before you to get kicked out of their rental