out today that they ordered a hitch for a different vehicle???Called customer service, gotta admit, the were more rude than the people at the store who screwed up in the first place!

Their corporate personnel was trying to convince me that this is not a corporate issue..I mean comma! I clearly explained the importance of my hitch and even reiterate the vehicle it is for multiple times when ordering it and your people fail to validate the information, now you're gonna tell me that this is not a c corporate concern? I guess I see what the problem here really is: The people at the store are probable smarter than the people at corporate, clearly this isn't enough to order a hitch. How do you order a hitch for a Tribeca when I said XV Crosstrek?

Their names aren't even spelled alike???Frustrated.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Uhaul - Left Us Stranded for +5 Hours Uhaul "Worst moving experience of my life!!! - and this is my fourth out of state move in the last 5 years. First time I had used U-Haul and I thought..." Read more Uhaul - U-Haul rents unsafe equipment Uhaul "The U-Haul trailer we rented turned out to have defective brake lights and turn signals, and NO BRAKE PADS in the surge brakes. We discovered the lights first, and stopped..." Read more Uhaul - "First Class Movers" - Worst moving company ever Uhaul "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..." Read more Uhaul Staff Review from Conway, Florida Uhaul "A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga. damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck. The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more