U-haul is the worst rental company I have ever dealt with.

I rented a trailer in Kelowna to move from Vancouver; however, to avoid the high price of one way travel I decided to pick up the trailer in Kelowna and return it to the same location.

This is where all the problems happened. The man who sold me the trailer assured me a queen size bed would fit in the trailer; however, when I got to vancouver it did not. So, I called the regional manager Sean, who informed me that I could trade my trailer in Vancouver with no extra cost. (seems great right) Wrong!

When I went to return the vehicle in Kelowna no one had heard of this trade and no one had any idea what they were suppose to do. So I called Sean again and he said he would solve it for me. So, I left, and waited for a phone call; however, no one called me or returned any of my calls. When I finally got through I was told that it was the next paper work they were going to deal with and I shouldn't be concern and they would call me when it was sorted out.

Great, I thought; expect, no one called me back and then a week ago I received a letter from collections saying that I owed $480 in extra costs to Uhaul!

and to top off what a terrible company Uhaul is when I called to ask about the extra charges no one called me back.Never ever again will I rent a Uhual, and I am still waiting for a call!

Review about: Uhaul Trailer Rental.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments