1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for the largest truck and received confirmation of pick "guaranteed" in email. I also received a call confirming the truck and was verbally told to pick it up anytime.

When moving day came, no one was there and neither was the truck. I called, and was told it would be there in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later the owner shows up, no truck. States the truck isn't coming and the only one is in Broken Arrow and it will cost $50 more to hold it.

Off we go to Broken Arrow (30 miles from where we were to pick it up) and NO TRUCK. WTH??? I call U-Haul and I'm told they do not "Guarantee" that you will have a truck even though they confirm and take your money. However I have the email that says it is GUARANTEED to be there at the first location.

We finally get a truck per UHaul but it is in Sand Springs (40 miles from Broken Arrow) but it is guaranteed to be there...Then the guy there cannot speak English and says we don't have a reservation!!!! OMG blowing my top. I show him the confirmation email from UHaul and he reluctantly gives the keys to the truck he has.

During the entire fiasco I hear numerous times that they cannot give us another truck because they are all reserved...WTF did I have>>>A RESERVATION. Never again UHAUL, NEVER AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments