Bronx, New York

I got charged for the wrong rate. I called 1-800-789-3638 to adjust the rate and the rep gave me so BS about how they charge differently depending on each day.

I been renting Cargo Van from the same Uhaul for over a month same time and say days, the charge was always the same! It really *** me off that she tried to give me some BS to get me off. When I told her to look my our record she told me I need to go into Uhaul location to change the rate. Then i tried to call my corp rep and she is out of the office until 2 weeks....

Finally I called the number provide in the voice mail 866-846-1327 and I've been listening to the same message for over 20 minutes as of right now and still no rep. To sum this all up, yes Uhaul has the best price from what I know, but the reps are not knowledgeable. One rep in U-Haul moving & Storage of Bensonhurst said I must purchase insurance for the cargo van but the following week I did not need to.

This is a horrible service with unacknowledged staff! Might consider moving the business to somewhere else to avoid having a headache.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Customer Care.

Comments

Some locations require you to purchase the Collision Damage Waiver while others have a choice.