124 Soco Gap Rd, Ellenboro, NC 28040, USA
2.0
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I just wanted to tell about my experience with UHaul. I made an appointment with UHaul to make a delivery to customer June the 30th.

I had to go through 3 different representatives to make the reservation which was a hassle but not a big deal just more time wasted. I then get a text confirmation with the confirmation number and a phone # to verify the pickup. I called on my way to let them know I was coming no one answered. I get to the location and no one was around.

I called the number again no response. I waited for about 20 minutes no one showed up no phone call. I call the 800 customer service line and waited 10 minutes for someone to answer and they put me on hold for about 5 minutes then transferred me to another number. I had to start the entire story over and then they put me on hold for several minutes and got disconnected.

I call back 2 more times was kept on hold for a long time and decided to contact them by email could not get the site to allow me to log on. I make one more call and finally after 1 hour and 30 minutes and an upset customer I just canceled the pickup. I just hired someone to make the delivery for me. I go online because they told me to review the Uhaul experience and I finally able to login it tell me their is an error and to come back at a later time.

It has been a terrible experience and will do my best never to use the service or recommend them to anyone else.

I still have not got a call back from the pickup to apologize or anything. Decide to rate the service to help others know what they might experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uhaul Cons: Fact that i wasted my time and money, Idiotic management in the sales and reservations call center.

• Uhaul Customer Service

Comments

bruce2017_873

u cannot pay in advance the credit card # is only to hold the reservation u where dealing with a dealer not center where we r open 364 days a year 7am to 7pm there is always at least 2 or 3 people at my store the little dealers r just sub contractors doing it on the side u pay when u return the equipment unless u going one way then we charge u but that includes the miles u go in the total cost

@bruce2017_873

You are correct I gave them the credit card # and they held my reservation. It was not about the money it was the waste of time because no one was available.

This was not opened no one would answer phone etc. Had several other people waiting outside and said they had problems with this dealer. just reporting my experience because it cost me several hours of time and having to find another truck. I will not use them again.

I never got a call or apology or nothing.

Very unprofessional. I hope this helps.

You paid in advance ?