San Ramon, California

I spoke to customer service and even spoke to the same lady that had cleared up overcharge matters that took place last month ( Belinda the only fair person there).Being told all kinds on lies and beating around the bush like I fell of the turnip truck when picking up truck . This company cheats their customer every chance they get.

Even when you tell them you are filing a complaint if they refuse to be fair. Last month rented truck to move same distance and it cost $65.56 and was overcharged and was refunded the extra charges ( total charged before disputing charges.... $95.00). This time going exactly the other direction and they charged me $ 113.11.

When a company is dishonest I make sure everyone knows. This is the last time I ever use UHAUL. I JUST RECEIVED FIVE DIFFERENT ANSWERS AND ALL DIFFERENT. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT UHAUL IS A DISHONEST COMPANY THAT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF WHATS FAIR AND CHEATS PEOPLE ON A FIXED INCOME AND DISABLED.

LAST MONTH GOT PER MILE RATE AT .40 cents ... This month at 1.19 cents a mile. One way or two way ....NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO RIP YOU OFF....

CALLED THEIR CORPORATE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES SUGGESTION AND AS THEY CHOSE TO BE UNFAIR I TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE INTERNET BY TOMORROW WARNING EVERYBODY ABOUT THEIR CROOKED BUSINESS PRACTICES. U HAUL SUCKS !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Uhaul Cons: Service, Their gas tank fraud.

Comments

U-Haul is absolutely horrible. They kill dogs and cook chickens.

They stole my children and raped my dog. Would not use them even to move next door.

www.buyvcc.com