Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Experienced extreme disability discrimination and gender bias/discrimination at this UHaul location. The employees illegally parked in all the handicapped spots.

When I requested to be allowed to park in the handicapped spot due to my disability (yes, I have a handicapped placard), "Kenneth" rudely asked, "YOU'RE handicapped????" and walked away with an attitude. He didn't want to move the Uhaul illegally parked in the handicapped spot. When I came into the office to pick up my online order that was paid for online of two small items, Kenneth made me wait and wait and wait and wait while he assisted other customers. Even his manager told him to just give me my online order since it was already paid for, but Kenneth refused and told his manager, "I'm helping someone else right now." This would not have happened if I were not disabled and if I were with my 6 foot, 250 lb.

husband. If you are disabled, do not go here. If you are female, do not go here. If someone you love is disabled and/or female, do not go here.

You will regret it. These people obviously want a lawsuit and fines.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Parking Lot Facility.

Uhaul Cons: Employees.