Winchester, Virginia

I had to go to court with U Haul Jesse Neil in which he perjured himself several times after attorney contacted to give SSI pay off to get merchsndise that were valuable and with sentimental value, when come to pay for 2 units I had to get after arriving and reserving 1 unit, he took larger unit snd sold to pawn shop and when in court proved my merchandise still on premises and I was present to pay full amount and he claimec he only got $200 from the buyer for 3 bdrooms of furniture, apoliances, outdoor furniture, dining set, what business man would accept $200 when he would have collected $900 unless he got more! His Coporate office was against his action just at my birthday and Christmas Holiday!

There are several ppl in his locations that have experienced this same situation but had no way to fight! He and his staff took advantage of customers and not concerned with their situations making money off their merchandise.

The Judge Starling came out swinging for him and aware of his perjury, did not require me to see papers he submitted, but I had to him. Plus, it was reported of faulty vehicles that was also rented to me and the inconvience I was presented with and the judge would not acknowlege witnesses!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Self-storage Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1211956

This was in Mobile, AL with Jesse Neil the owner and the Manager Sarah

#1196672

This is not in Winchester, VA but in Mobile, AL and problems in First Walton Beach, FL but located merchandise when attorney threatened to sue because of signed contract by same owner Jessie Neil.

#1196667

This was in Mobile, Alabama and not Virginia.