Madison, Tennessee
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On the 3/5 truck rentals over 2 weeks, they forgot my dolly. U found out after driving 17 miles.

They told me that I could come back and get one. I called customer service 3 times because they hung up on me twice over 2 hours. They finally gave me a $25 credit after I spoke with 8 people. Then they lied to me when they told me the truck had to be back by 7 PM when I called customer service and they said it didn’t have to be back until the next day.

I called customer service because of that I was told because they had misinformed me, that they would comp me a truck and a dolly. When I get to U-Haul on Riverside Drive in Evansville Indiana, they tell me that the person that told me that Not have told me that and that they would not contact me the truck as promised. I spoke with customer service while I was at the location for over an hour and a half only to be told that they shouldn’t have promised me that. I told them that they did promise me that and I felt like that I was lied too.

Alex from customer service said, “ i’m sorry if they told you that because we are told we can’t tell anyone that will comp a truck. “ no, they have the people that work for them use their personal phones to take pictures of your drivers license front and back. I met a couple of the workers there that told me that they had been in prison but that they were doing better now and had paid their debt to society. I don’t feel comfortable knowing that convicted felons are told to use their personal phones to take pictures your drivers license with your address and your drivers license number and your birthdate.

It seems to me that it would be easy for these felons to use your personal information and steal your identity. I would never recommend U-Haul to anyone ever again !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Comments