Edison, New Jersey

I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY.My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit.

I blame U Haul and U haul alone for not maintaining the storage area in a SAFE and CLEAN manner. I did everything by the book, expecting my items to be stored appropriately, instead I found my items vandalized by VERMIN that is not covered under the Safestor Protection. I could have kept my items on the street and had better luck. I had to endure hours of cleaning and paying movers to wait for me and then was DENIED my claim from REPWEST, which is their insurance company.

I had to pay for another bed and many more items that were not recoverable. The amount of rodent ***/urine boggles my mind. I DID NOT have any food items in my storage unit, the rats were feasting on rubber appliances, my poor bed, and just having a party in there..

I thnk you should avoid storage at all costs, I wish I had sold my items rather than see it in the condition that I found it in.Do NOT go to this storage unit, you will only regret it!!

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #961484

Get a lawyer ASAP!

Clifton22

I have been trying to reach out to Luis Quinones who works for U haul.This past time I was left on hold for almost 20 minutes.

He reached out to me to discuss the matter and then has subsequently ignored any messages that i have left through his secretary and through email.Uhaul should be ashamed of themselves for treating customers this way.

Clifton22

Tom

This review is a clear account of how the items were poorly handled while in storage at this facility. A combination of poor management and lack of care to resolve the issue serves as my basis to never recommend this unit to anyone, ever!

Tom

This is a clear account of what I witnessed when the items were brought out of storage. What a terrible mess...would never recommend this storage unit to anyone, ever.