UHAUL JERSEY CITY DISASTER

399 of 496 Uhaul reviews

I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY.My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit.

I blame U Haul and U haul alone for not maintaining the storage area in a SAFE and CLEAN manner. I did everything by the book, expecting my items to be stored appropriately, instead I found my items vandalized by VERMIN that is not covered under the Safestor Protection. I could have kept my items on the street and had better luck. I had to endure hours of cleaning and paying movers to wait for me and then was DENIED my claim from REPWEST, which is their insurance company.

I had to pay for another bed and many more items that were not recoverable. The amount of rodent ***/urine boggles my mind. I DID NOT have any food items in my storage unit, the rats were feasting on rubber appliances, my poor bed, and just having a party in there..

I thnk you should avoid storage at all costs, I wish I had sold my items rather than see it in the condition that I found it in.Do NOT go to this storage unit, you will only regret it!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
399 of 496 Uhaul reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Clifton22

Jan 12, 2012 #408474

I have been trying to reach out to Luis Quinones who works for U haul. This past time I was left on hold for almost 20 minutes. He reached out to me to discuss the matter and then has subsequently ignored any messages that i have left through his secretary and through email. Uhaul should be ashamed of themselves for treating customers this way.

Clifton22

Jan 12, 2012 #408473

Tom

Dec 07, 2011 #387354

This review is a clear account of how the items were poorly handled while in storage at this facility. A combination of poor management and lack of care to resolve the issue serves as my basis to never recommend this unit to anyone, ever!

Tom

Dec 07, 2011 #387353

This is a clear account of what I witnessed when the items were brought out of storage. What a terrible mess...would never recommend this storage unit to anyone, ever.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Uhaul. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Uhaul.
Filing a new complaint about
×