100% full Not resolved

I bought the service and parts online.I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time.

Instead I got a phone call at 6: 30 am, which I ignored as I was asleep, and then got another around 9:30 with a very rude man on the other side telling me that I was late for my 7:30 am appointment. I was not aware they decided to make an appointment at such insane hour, since they had not told me and then they had the audacity to tell me I was late for it.

I dropped off my brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 (hadn't even had it for a month). I picked it up that afternoon.

The next morning when I went to show my brother I noticed there were scratches all over my new bumper. They were many of them and deep enough to show on photos.

I tried e-mailing Uhaul about the issue.All the response I got was a condescending voice mail left by the manager of the establishment that did the work about my "couple of scratches."

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of hitch installation from Uhaul and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Uhaul to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uhaul for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments