Tampa, Florida

I bought the service and parts online. I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time.

Instead I got a phone call at 6: 30 am, which I ignored as I was asleep, and then got another around 9:30 with a very rude man on the other side telling me that I was late for my 7:30 am appointment. I was not aware they decided to make an appointment at such insane hour, since they had not told me and then they had the audacity to tell me I was late for it.

I dropped off my brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 (hadn't even had it for a month). I picked it up that afternoon.

The next morning when I went to show my brother I noticed there were scratches all over my new bumper. They were many of them and deep enough to show on photos.

I tried e-mailing Uhaul about the issue. All the response I got was a condescending voice mail left by the manager of the establishment that did the work about my "couple of scratches."

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• scratched Bumper