4.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

First let me say that our experience with renting the equipment we needed for our cross country move was fantastic. Trucks both had very low mileage and the auto transport had brand new tires.

Were were also given extra mileage and days due to my disability, and the rates were fantastic. BUT, we used the site they recommend to find help with loading, MovingHelp.com. We read the reviews and chose a mover. They were on time but it went downhill from there.

The helper kept dropping boxes and knocking entire stacks of boxes over. They kept grabbing unboxed items and putting them on the trucks even after we told them no unboxed stuff is going. Antique China was broken, a box of vintage collectibles was shattered, they broke a vintage stereo cabinet and an antique cherrywood display cabinet, and our tv. We are still slowly unpacking so no idea how much more will be discovered damaged.

The moving company refused to do anything about the damages and MovingHelp.com has a waiver of liability as a go between facilitator only. The guys smoked weed and bragged it made them work better. I’m not amused. No contact number to the actual company was given until I posted a negative review and then they got defensive and denied the job(I have the completed contract and their payment code).

No one will take responsibility for our damages and we are out hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. Uhaul needs to look into our damages as they support and endorse MovingHelp.com.

When I called Uhaul about this I was passed from person to person until I was disconnected....twice! Not a happy consumer

I liked: Uhaul themselves.

I didn't like: Unaccountable.

Comments