Miami, Florida

I rent a 17' van from Sotos Tool Repair & Rental Inc, the moving was one way from zip code 33177 to zip code 33014 local inside the city with a total miles of 29.6 when I return the truck they want to over charge me 95 miles because they mention that I used the truck for 140 miles ? The manager at the return center call the guy that rent me the truck and he mention that must be a mistake because they have a new woman working there, how come when he rent me the truck himself and nobody else works there but just another mechanic guy ? Totally rip off, Contract no: 24270959

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Comments

typeav

after 2 weeks of this incident Uhaul when into my debit card and charged me the amount of $70 without my authorization, I file a dispute with the bank and I get my money back.

I had to pay after returning the truck, I speak with the manager and the representative Uhaul, I was told to file a complaint transaction dispute with the bank, so I have a better idea, I walk away without signing or paying anything else which I have to dispute another extra charge of $ 14 by the company that I rented the vehicle.......This were the charges

$114 - for renting the truck (I did paid for this)

$14 - Unknown charges, bank file a dispute and refund me in full

$40 - for extra miles (I did not pay this, I only used 29.6 our of the 45 free

$30 - Late fees, for refusing paying the extra miles that I didnt used.

How did it finish? DID they charge you the extra miles or are you just *** because they tried to?