2.6K views

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO IMPROVE FOR THE NEXT CUSTOMER? STOP CONDONING THEFT BY YOUR EMPLOYEES (HANNAH OLIVER) ASSISTANT MGR AND(RICHARD/ANDREW) FROM YOUR PREGNANT CUSTOMERS AND THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN. THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU CAN DO.

NEXT YOU CAN CONSIDER YOUR CUSTOMERS WORDS/ COMPLAINT VALID IF THEY HAVE USED YOUR SERVICES MORE THAN 6 TIMES OVER A TWO YEAR PERIOD AND SPENT OVER $1100. BILLY PROFIT I GUARANTEE YOU, THE COMPANY, AND BOTH EMPLOYEES INVOLVED WILL LOSE MORE THAN THEY STOLE FROM ME. I WILL NOT GO ON QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT ABOUT THE SITUATION BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT YOUR EMPLOYEES STOLE FROM ME DURING A TRANSACTION ON NOV 20. I WILL BLOG ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND MYSPACE ASKING ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BOYCOTT ALL UHAUL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND USE ALTERNATIVE COMPANIES.

I WILL ALSO PROTEST ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COMPANY AND CONTACT EVERY NEWS STATION HERE IN LITTLE ROCK, AR TO AIR A COVER STORY ON THIS SITUATION. THE ONLY WAY TO REMEDY THIS ISSUE IS TO RETURN ALL $420.00 OF MY PAYCHECK THAT WERE STOLEN AS WELL AS MY CHECK STUB CONTAINING MY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. NOW I AM FORCED TO WORRY ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT. I WANT AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY FROM BILL PROFIT AND CEO JOE SHOEN (BOTH ARE LIARS WHO ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS ALL THEY SEE AND KNOW ARE DOLLAR SIGNS) AS WELL AS REPRIMANDING THE TWO EMPLOYEES INVOLVED.

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH UHAUL OR ANY OTHER COMPANY. DO NOT USE UHAUL, YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GO TO dontuseuhaul.com AND READ HUNDREDS OF HORROR STORIES PERTAINING TO UHAUL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. ITS TERRIBLE WHEN A CONSUMER ELECTS TO USE A COMPAY SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH A COMPANY AND BE TREATED THE WAY THAT I HAVE BEEN.

IMAGINE THE SCENE YOU HAVE A DEADLINE TO GET YOUR THINGS MOVED FROM A PROPERTY SIX MONTHS PREGNANT AND ARE PAYING PEOPLE TO MOVE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE. YOU ARE A LITTLE IRRITATED AND TIRED AND HAVE BEEN RUNNING ALL DAY. PICK UP YOUR CHECK, CASH IT, AND THEN GO STRAIGHT TO UHAUL. WALK IN UHAUL WITH AN ENVELOPE CONTAING YOUR PAYCHECK STUB AND CASH IN IT AND YOUR WALLET. PLACE BOTH ITEMS ON THE COUNTER TOP AND LISTEN TO THIS RAMBLING *** ACROSS FROM YOU. ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS SIGN YOUR CONTRACT AND BE ON YOUR WAY. WELL, IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING THIS THIEF!!!! HANNAH OLIVER SLIPS MY ENVELOPE OFF THE COUNTER.

SO I LEAVE UHAUL BACK AT MY HOUSE A FEW BLOCK AROUND THE CORNER MAYBE 10 IF EVEN THAT. REALIZE I NEED MORE TAPE AND NEWSPAPER AND IT DAWNED ON ME THAT I DID NOT HAVE MY ENVELOPE. I IMMEDIATELY RUSH TO THE TRUCK AND SEARCH IT. IT WAS NOT THERE. I REPLAYED THE SCENE IN MY MIND AND REALIZED I NEVER LEFT THE UHAUL STORE WITH IT!!!!! SO I CALL THE STORE ON MY WAY THERE.

IM TOLD BY ANOTHER AGENT THAT THE LADY I'M LOOKING FOR HANNAH OLIVER IS NOT THERE AND NO ENVELOPE WAS FOUND. I SAID I WAS NOTIFYING THE POLICE AND I DID AND FILED A POLICE REPORT THIS GUY WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND IRATE (BEN) AS IF I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG TO HIM. UPON ARRIVING TO THE STORE I WAS INFORMED BY YET ANOTHER AGENT NOT THE GUY I HAD SPOKEN WITH ON THE PHONE THAT HANNAH HAD LEFT ALONG WITH RICHARD/ANDREW AND THAT THEY HAD INFACT LEFT TOGETHER.

I CALLED UHAUL TO FILE A COMPLAINT MORE THAN ONCE (AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE). ANYWAY, I WAS TOLD THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THE STORE WAS OUT OF TOWN AND THE ASSISTANT MANAGER IS HANNAH OLIVER!!!! I WAS LIVID, I COULD NOT BELIEVE A MANAGER WOULD DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING TO A CUSTOMER.

A BIG WIG "BILLY PROFIT" WAS NOTIFIED ABOUT THE PROBLEM HE CALLED THE STORE TO SPEAK WITH ME AND AT FIRST HE SEEMED MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST ME AND ASSURED ME THAT HE WOULD FIRE THESE INDIVIDUALS AND RETURN MY MONEY IF IT WAS DETERMINED THAT THEY HAD COMMITTED THE CRIME. SO A GENERAL MANAGER WAS CALLED FROM THE 65TH LOCATION. HE REVIEWED THE TAPE WITH ME. THE ENTIRE 8HR SHIFT THESE TWO EMPLOYEES DONT EVEN SO MUCH AS MAKE EYE CONTACT THE ENTIRE DAY.

BUT ONCE I WALKED IN AND THEY REALIZED I LEFT MY MONEY ON THE COUNTER THAT ALL CHANGED! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THEIR BODY LANGUAGE. HANNAH OLIVER SLIPS THE ENVELOPE OFF THE COUNTER, PUTS UP HER KNEE TO COVER IT UP AS SHE SLIPS THE ENVELOPE DOWN AND BUMPS INTO THIS GUY RICHARD/ANDREW AND HE THEN EXITS THE STORE. BILLY PROFIT FIGURES IF YOU CANT SEE THE WHITE ENVELOPE VISABLY BEING PASSED THEN NO CRIME WAS COMMITED.

HIS ENTIRE ATTITUDE CHANGED HE WAS VERY SERIOUS AND STERN DURING THE FIRST CONVERSATION, BUT AFTER THE VIDEO WAS REVIEWED AND THE MGR TOLD HIM THE INFO HE REQUESTED HE NOW HAD A SMILE IN HIS VOICE AND EVEN LAUGHED AND SAID "I KNOW THESE PEOPLE SO THAT GIVES THEM A LEG UP ON THE SITUATION AND FRANKLY, MS. ANNA I JUST DON'T BELIEVE YOU." BUT I BEG TO DIFFER LETS GET SOME TRAINED EYES TO REVIEW THE TAPE AND ALLOW THEM TO DETERMINE IF THEFT ACTUALLY OCCURED.

I HAVE ALREADY BEGAN TAKING THE NECESSARY STEPS TO PROSECUTE THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. I AM WAITING ON A RESPONSE THROUGH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUEARU. IF THEY DONT REACH AN APPLICABLE DECISION IN MY FAVOR THEN ITS OFF TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND THE PROSECUTING ATTORNY'S OFFICE. I WILL NOT LET THIS RIDE OR ACCEPT THIS AS A LOSS.

YOU WILL RETURN WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE. I WAS TRAUMATIZED BY THIS SITUATION AND ENDURED PAIN AND SUFFERING. I AM 6 1/2MTHS PREGNANT AND WAS STRESSED OUT AND FORCED TO WAIT OVER 2 HOURS FOR THE MANGER TO COME FROM ACROSS TOWN 65TH, REVIEW THE TAPE AND THEN FOR BILLY PROFIT TO CALL ME BACK.

MY CAR WAS ON EMPTY I HAD A SICK AND HUNGRY 18MTH OLD DAUGHTER IN MY VEHICLE WAITING ON ME AND NEEDED ME. I HAD NO MONEY AND NO ONE TO TURN TO AS A RESULT OF UHAUL EMPLOYEES STEALING FROM ME. I BECAME PHYSICALLY SICK MY BABY BEGAN TO BALL UP IN MY STOMACH BECAUSE I WAS STRESSED OUT CAUSING ME TO BE IN PAIN, I WAS VOMITING BECAUSE I WAS UPSET. I WAS FORCED

TO SLEEP IN MY UNCOMFORTABLE COLD CAR WITH MY SICK DAUGHTER BECAUSE I COULD NOT RENT A HOTEL ROOM. I MEAN THIS WAS TERRIBLE THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE. I WOULD NOT WISH ANYTHING LIKE THIS ON ANYONE. BUT UHAUL WILL PAY FOR ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH.

Comments

Dear Traumatized,I don't know when this happened to you, no date supplied. I too, had everything of value I inherited stolen from me by a nasty, cockroach in Texas.I can NOT get an attorney to represent me.If you found a solution please let me know how, and what you did.

Just want to say that all of you ignorant *** on here have absolutely no right to talk crap the way you are. Obviously you live in a box and don't have the knowledge of knowing just how it can be when your moving and packing and your life is going hectic and not to mention pregnant on top of that.

Maybe she had a lot going on in her life that things were really crazy for her. I have done it a couple times while I was under a lot of stress and had to much I was thinking about and sometimes things slip your mind. You would think that you all would understand the fact that she tried to do it quietly and take it to the company heads thinking they would do what's right and make sure that the employees responsible for this would be handled accordingly for their actions and they would be sure to find a way to reimburse this lady for her losses. The sign reads items not money.

But then if you go in to read the rest she says now that the uhaul jackasses have laughed in her face about the matter she plans to take it to the next level. As for the comment about the cameras you moron I know for a fact as my boyfriend works for uhaul that about the cameras at his store location don't even work to record anything so keep trying to find ways to defend yourself as your probably the self centered little jerk that did it trying to impress a uhaul *** your never gonna get in the first place or ur probably a team doing this type of crap all the time to support your drug habit or some other crap. But on another note for any of you to sit there and bad mouth this woman after she had this happen to her is wrong. Now if someone was just trying to put a scam out there.

I can see them going to the head boss and saying this and that but to go as far as posting this it's obvious there's true frustration anger and emotional distress behind her story and this has truly messed *** up for her. You all have a lot of nerve and need to get some damn help. Seriously this lady needs to sue uhaul as well as all your sorry *** for condoning such actions and by making her emotional distress greater by your bullying and idiotic statements. Get a life you bastards!

They say criminals are the ones to look out for but these guys have passed a background check to get their job and you see what it gets others. Criminals have more heart then you think and would never steal from somebody like this depending on the person's values and morals.

This is truly lower then low. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1322285

All uhauls have numerous camers pointing everywhere. If you did indeed complain someone INCLUDING the police would have reviewed the tapes and if what you said was true charges would have been pressed.

whoever wrote this is a ***. I attained that knowledge by reading this *** poor paragraph.

It's quite funny to be so irate at someone that you have no evidence of committing a crime. as emotional as you are your *** probably left it or dropped it somewhere. I worked at Uhaul center 740055 for years and would be more than happy to explain how you're a *** ***.

which, quite frankly, seems to be the vast majority of the people writing to this website. good luck to you and your disadvantaged fetus.

oh now come on. Listen you are responsible for your own belongings.

I have been pregnant 2 times in my lives and both times have moved. The first thing I keep in mind is where my money is. Sorry that was a *** move one your part. I thought this was going to be story about someone actually stealing your belongs while you were watching them do it.

Lame story. Every facility has a sign up that says they are not responsible for lost items.

I find it hard to believe REAL customers would log into a complaint site and post things like "my transaction went well, or everyone was nice. Serioudly?!

It's very obvious that these are not real comments or concerns from actual pissed customers. No one would be so focused on being grammatically correct and the spelling check works wonders for idiots posing as consumers. If the claim being made is false why go to extreme over $400, why contact the ceo, or file a police report? I absolutely believe all claims made by pissed consumers 100% because either customer service was great and you want to rant and rave about it.

Or it was horrible and want to ensure everyone knows.

Either way pleasure or displeasure would be voiced by any soci AL media that has the largest audience. #f#act

I hate to bust your bubble? I believe you meant burst, but at any rate the employees at the Little Rock, AR location are IN FACT thieves!

You are either an employee or being paid to make this statement so I will completely OVERLOOK your comment. And someone robbed and shot you I guess you got what you deserved as well? You should be mindful of the statements you make because anything co Il very well happen to you.

You know the saying "it's all fun and games until the jokes on you?" Well, I believe in th rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me, or karma, and reaping what you sow. Being evil, mean, or a thief is just in some

I'm sorry to bust your bubble but if your that dumb then you deserve what you got. Also not all uhaul companies are bad some are very helpful and go out of.

Their ways to help you. You have a serious problem lady

North Hollywood, California, United States #953247

sounds like you forgot the envelope, and the next customer that came in took it. american women love to blame anyone but themselves.

who is *** enough to walk around with that envelope anyways?

U-haul is an amazing company, best customer service and easiest to use for a day of moving.

they don't need this *** from some *** who leaves her money in places...

that's why no one cares enough to make a story put of this ***. you lost your money because of your stupidity, and that's a great lesson...

I really don't see why people would get on here PISSEDCUSTOMER.COM and tell people to stop whining. Honestly, what the *** did you expect?

happy people? if you don't want to listen to peoples complaints, then why the heck are you on here??

and what does having the name southern belle have to say about her?

ps... i don't think that just because she left it sitting on a counter make it okay for people to STEAL from her..js

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #861466

I am a uhaul employee as well. I agree with your statement of what goes around comes around but at the same time you really are kind of *** for leaving a pile of cash on the counter.

It's really your own fault for not paying attention. Sorry for your loss but I'm sure you'll watch your money a little closer from now on. Not all people are as truthful as we expect them to be. Everyone is raised different and not all people are taught about respect and or values....However, what goes around does come around so maybe the gal that stole from you..." will have something bad happen to her" who knows, maybe her car will break down, maybe her identity will be stolen, maybe someone will steal from her.

In the mean time. God will always provide.

Where there is a will there is a way. Have faith.

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #798098

Lmao when you are typing something while you are extremely pissed being grammatically correct is the last thing on your mind! You want to air your grievances out and that is your primary focus.

If caps bothers you that much why stop ro read a post at all? You probably work for the company and are attempting to highlight misspelled words, caps text, as a ploy to distract from the simple truth. UHAUL IS A CRAPPY COMPANY. Their representatives in Little Rock, AR are thieves and that is a fact.

Not heresy or rumor but fact! The owner refused to discipline or fire the responsible parties involved which speaks volumes about Joe Shoens character and CLEARLY this is a commonly practiced behavior in this company otherwise there would not be so many complaints against uhaul from various states, coincidence? !? I think not, but its a trend that goes unpunished by managers & ceos.

I refuse to conduct futher business with any company that ignores indicators that employees are dishonest & display horrible customer service skills. TO ANY OTHER EMPLOYEES OF UHAUL: im sure you where encouraged to attempt to discredit me by pointing out spelling errors, or qhat body part babies are in when carring the, and being a whiny baby HOWEVER its not your fault you work for such a manipulative, deceptive, & conniving company and explains your behavior and actions you are clearly practing what you have been taught by UHAUL. However, I wonder if grammer would be a concern of yours iF you where the victim or your daughter or mother or even your grandchildren. You would have a totally different opinion or perspective if it happened to you.

But I am a FIRM BELIEVER in the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." The Karma is REAL so it WILL come back to *** them all in a major way.

I speak it into the atmosphere ans it shall be so. The $400 that was stolen from me is pocket change to me today but it was everything I had and the world to me then.

thieves is correct. the girl did not give me a receipt for boxes purchased.

when i went to return a box they would not refund $4.29 plus tax. do not deal with u-haul nanuet ny

PEOPLE THAT TYPE HUGE COMPLAINTS IN ALL CAPS ARE ANNOYING.

Also, learn to spell. I found at least 3 errors in your submission. And you're calling UHaul employees ***?

Wow.

to lmao #1091088

People that feel the need to become "Grammar Police" and critique every little word, sentence, grammatical error, and misspelling need to step away from their source of access to the world wide web. Go outside for some fresh air and snap back into the real world. Please for the love of all things good, stop being analytical of others.it's quite simple to sit behind a computer and simulate being a "Billy Bad A*$"

I also work at Uhaul. If people lose things or they left something in the truck (like a smartphone) we will call to let them know.

This is my first job and I've been there for only 3 months. I have too much of my life ahead of me to steal such a small amount of money (in the grand Scheme) and get fired from my job.

I work in U-haul's "customer care center" (the call center) where we take inbound calls (people calling to the stores- usually whenever the store gets really busy or is closed, but there are some crummy stores that never take their own calls. For the record, Tallahassee stores tend to answer most of their own calls).

I get calls all the time like this, where two things are happening:

1. The customer put things off until last minute, and is stressed because of it, or

2. The customer didn't keep a good hold on their property, and left it somewhere/someone took it.

I would like to point out that while there are some dishonest people out there, this seems to be more your issue than the store's. Bank accounts are cheap (and in many cases, free). Taking an envelop with $400 around town is asking for trouble, especially if you don't keep it in a purse or something (if you're carrying it around, it's likely that you'll have to set it down at some point- double that if you have kids).

Also, to the person who stated that U-haul employees aren't the brightest... ***, please. I've got a BA. My cousin (a GM) has a Master's. My uncle (an MCP) has a Master's. As in any industry, there are *** people, but like "Me" said, don't lump us into one category. There are over 40,000 U-haul locations across the US and Canada, each with at least 2 employees and up to 40/50 employees for the larger locations. With that many people, all from different backgrounds, with varying degrees of education... are you really that *** to lump all of us together? :roll

I actually work at u haul, it depends on where you go you can't just say we are all thieves. I know the store I work in is one of the more high quality ones and if someone took money from a customer or messed up a transaction with a customer they would be fired no questions asked, or at least be watched by the higher ups for any re occuring slip ups. I'm sorry for your poor experience but don't blame all of us, each store isn't connected some are just dealers and even if they are not dealers then they aren't intertwined with all the other stores.

duh who would want to steal the identity of someone that doesn't have a bank account nor credit card so they carry their life savings in an envelope then leaves the envelope hello can you spell ***

God what a whiney baby you are. I have not seen you protesting across the street or anything on the local news channels.

And you baby cramped up inside your STOMACH.... try your UTERUS.

If you don't even know what organ of your budy your baby comes from I doubt you know where you left your money. :upset :upset :upset