Made three different reservations in three months with u haul.. Needless to say they never have the sizes you need.

You get stuck paying for a larger size than you need! Then the location offers to compensate for your inconvenience by throwing in extras.. In my case a dolly & extra miles. Later in looking at the receipt I realized I was charged for those extras.

Not only that but the extra miles was to drive the rental 30 mins from where I had scheduled to drop it off. So the pick up location and drop off location was changed and I wasn't notified.

Then I call to maybe see if they could return the extra charges that weren't authorized and I get lip form the lady. She tells me well you agreed to take what we had and if you don't like it you could choose to use a different service such as Budget rentals.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

IF YOU ALREADY MADE THE RESERVATION, U-HAUL WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR A TRUCK UPGRADE DUE TO THE RESERVED SIZE BEING UNAVAILABLE.