837 Kansas Ave, Modesto, CA 95351, USA

I rented a Van on Friday the 6th of April. In their terms and conditions is states it is ok to use your private auto insurance instead of paying 10 dollars for their insurance.

They agreed then right in front of me they marked that I had declined their insurance and would use my own. Counter person answered the phone and I got distracted looking for boxes to help. I signed the rental agreement got in the van and left. Stopped at a store about a mile away Look at the agreement and they had charged me 10 dollars for insurance.

So I went back to the uhaul to correct the error. The manager had not even call my insurance company and said he would not so I called them to get an ok I tried to give the uhaul man the authorazation #. He said no and said I could not have the rental and still had to pay the 1 day rental fee. Called my bank and had any charge that came in from uhaul and open a fraud claim against uhaul if they tried.

Employee printed out a reversal of the charges and told me to get out.

I check back with my bank and they had. Real ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Comments