1. Due to severe illness and medical setback Hall (customer) failed to pay monthly storage rental for unit # 1036 timely (September 9, 2018) located 3133 East Parham Rd, Henrico, VA; zip 23228.
2. Hall being severely ill began some improved recovery around September 11, 2018. Upon this same day, U-Haul emailed a contract offer to forgive late fee of $15 provided an electronic check pay obligation be engaged.
3. Hall's first attempt to resolve this matter via engaging electronic check with printed email U-Haul contract offer in person around 2:13 pm; September 12, 2018, at 3133 East Parham Rd, Henrico, VA; zip 23228 refused. a) upon speaking with Manager on duty; Hall was informed Manager had no knowledge of such contract. b) even after hall engaged and attempted to submit check with the written contract; these humble efforts also refused with malice and disdain.
4. Hall then mailed contract and check for the monthly storage unit # 1036 via U. S. Postal Service around 4:39 pm; September 21, 2018.
5. After making multiple calls to U-Haul from date referenced above to now; no resolve no returned calls.
6. Is offer a valid one? & Does this issue remain unresolved?
7. Please respond and/or resolve.
Respectfully; Hall - email firstname.lastname@example.org/tel # 804-234-6440
Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Customer Care.
Reason of review: Problems with payment.