Carson, California
1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I recently rented a U - Box for my move from Georgia to California. From the beginning the entire process was misleading and unprofessional.

I reserved the box and scheduled pick up date. When the haul delivery girl dropped my box off she charged me for delivery in Georgia and home delivery in California she stated that I would not need to pay any thing other than that besides my shipping cost 5 days prior to my box arriving at my home in California. She also stated that the delivery window is 7-10 days once picked up in Georgia. I received a email stating my delivery was picked up Oct.

1 and would arrive in California Oct 23...that is a big difference from my original delivery date window. I called traffic control and they were utterly rude one rep even said to me when I asked if they knew approximately where my box was "its somewhere between Georgia in California" as if I was a moron. My box arrived in California not one person contacted me I had to call around to locate my box and schedule delivery. When I scheduled delivery they stated that they did not have any delivery people in this location and that it would cost me another $200.00 to deliver my box.

I tried explaining that the Georgia Rep said that the delivery was already paid for and they would not assist. I then had to schedule a time to pick my box up with someone that owns a truck.

I am so pissed and very unhappy with the entire Uhaul company they have been nothing but unprofessional and very rude. I have spent over $1400.00 to move my things and I could have chose a more professional company at this point.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments