I recently rented a uhaul truck with a drop off location at 383 Coventry Rd Ottawa, ON.The truck broke down twice on my way to this destination.

Worst of all, the manager at Coventry Rd in Ottawa didn't take seriously the truck breakdown and laughed at me. This guy lacks basic customer service skills and was rude to me. Bad service and bad experience. I do not recommend to anyone this drop off location.

As for the truck breakdown, uhaul needs to seriously perform rigorous maintenance on their fleet.

I heard many horror stories and thought that it happened only to others.Be careful folks.

Review about: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Uhaul - Review about Hitch Installation from Tampa, Florida Uhaul "I bought the service and parts online. I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time. Instead I got a phone call at 6:..." Read more Uhaul - Don't use U-Haul!! They charge me $749 !! Uhaul "It's my fault that after I picked up the truck and arrived home then suddenly realized the huge damage in truck roof that is not made by me. I just..." Read more Uhaul - 1087424 Uhaul "The tires were very dry rotted on the car dolly that i got. It was the best of the 2 to choose from. I towed 32 miles for my vehicle..." Read more Uhaul - 3 replacement tires and 8 hours in delays. Uhaul "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more