I recently rented a uhaul truck with a drop off location at 383 Coventry Rd Ottawa, ON.The truck broke down twice on my way to this destination.
Worst of all, the manager at Coventry Rd in Ottawa didn't take seriously the truck breakdown and laughed at me. This guy lacks basic customer service skills and was rude to me. Bad service and bad experience. I do not recommend to anyone this drop off location.
As for the truck breakdown, uhaul needs to seriously perform rigorous maintenance on their fleet.
I heard many horror stories and thought that it happened only to others.Be careful folks.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."