they won't let u use a ford explorer with 4wd and a towing package, rent a trailer (and they won't even tell u why!?) seriously they need to work on their customer service, isn't the customer the one thats supposed to be right? aren't we the one's they are trying to please, not vic-versa (and whats even more rediculous is i am having to type more (so i have 100 words) to match their dumb cumstomer complaint guidelines, can't a person just complain in their own words (no matter how many is takes?).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Purchased advertised furniture. Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set. Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress..."
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."