Gonzales, Louisiana
1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a Reservation for August the 12 or 13th, and I guess you Cancel my Reservation without Contacting me to say anything, I spoke to a Young Lady who said that she could Hold my Reservation until farther Notice due to Inclement Weather. I stated Okay and then, I found out that the Owner Cancel my Reservation without Notice How you can do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Upset about that cause my Reservation was made before this Inclement Weather Started.

Then when, I call and Spoke to Customer Service they was very Rude and Nasty as well, I know People Lost a lot of Personnel Items and Homes. But I was in the System before this Weather.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Preferred solution: to be put back into my Previous Reservation.

Uhaul Cons: Way they do things without communication with the customers, Incompetence of staff, Constant mistakes.

Comments

When you change a reservation, you have to make sure that you tell them a new date if not the u-haul system will automatically cancel your reservation.

I bet you would be the goober who drives the truck or trailer off into the flood and then demands a refund as well.