Johnson City, Tennessee

a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car.police were called ebcuase I went inside uhaul and the manager would do nothing.

when the police get there the manager was told by police that they could hit me or use force to remove me from their premises. then on top of that u haul will not pay for my window. Guess why?? There is a rebel flag in the window.

Yes a REBEL FLAG!!You know what u haul its a flag and my car was innocent and now I am out not only a car but also the time from my family because I had to keep my kids in the hot sun ( one of which is 4 weeks old) and the fact that I was threatened!!!

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $15000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Uhaul - Review about Hitch Installation from Tampa, Florida Uhaul "I bought the service and parts online. I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time. Instead I got a phone call at 6:..." Read more Hole in One International SCAM Hole In One International "Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million..." Read more Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more Review about Uhaul Staff from Conway, Florida Uhaul "A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga. damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck. The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more