Johnson City, Tennessee

a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car.police were called ebcuase I went inside uhaul and the manager would do nothing.

when the police get there the manager was told by police that they could hit me or use force to remove me from their premises. then on top of that u haul will not pay for my window. Guess why?? There is a rebel flag in the window.

Yes a REBEL FLAG!!You know what u haul its a flag and my car was innocent and now I am out not only a car but also the time from my family because I had to keep my kids in the hot sun ( one of which is 4 weeks old) and the fact that I was threatened!!!

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Uhaul - Review about U-Haul Truck from Des Moines, Iowa Uhaul "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..." Read more Uhaul - U-Haul rents unsafe equipment Uhaul "The U-Haul trailer we rented turned out to have defective brake lights and turn signals, and NO BRAKE PADS in the surge brakes. We discovered the lights first, and stopped..." Read more Uhaul - Left Us Stranded for +5 Hours Uhaul "Worst moving experience of my life!!! - and this is my fourth out of state move in the last 5 years. First time I had used U-Haul and I thought..." Read more Uhaul - Review about Hitch Installation from Tampa, Florida Uhaul "I bought the service and parts online. I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time. Instead I got a phone call at 6:..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more