a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car.police were called ebcuase I went inside uhaul and the manager would do nothing.

when the police get there the manager was told by police that they could hit me or use force to remove me from their premises. then on top of that u haul will not pay for my window. Guess why?? There is a rebel flag in the window.

Yes a REBEL FLAG!!You know what u haul its a flag and my car was innocent and now I am out not only a car but also the time from my family because I had to keep my kids in the hot sun ( one of which is 4 weeks old) and the fact that I was threatened!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Uhaul and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Uhaul to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uhaul for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments