Conway, Florida

A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga.damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck.

The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck tailgate. The employee never told us about the damage he caused. When we got home and called we were yelled at and lied too. Repwest was equally rude.

The district manager was no different. In fact the district manager, a former police officer, knew ALL the FACTS with out talking to us. The so called Ga. President didn't want to do anything except pass it back to Repwest.

In the end, the truck got repaired. Thanks to our pockets. A true lesson was learned Uhaul and Repwest take no responsibility for their employees actions.

They are no better then liars and thieves.I will never again use Uhaul.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

U-HAUL Employees are not responsible for damages caused to a vehicle. It's up to you to ensure everything is smooth and no damage is done.

Uhaul - "First Class Movers" - Worst moving company ever Uhaul "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..." Read more Uhaul - Piano in garage Uhaul "Recently, I moved to Florida. I ordered U-haul/ Moving Help to unload my things. However, the company that unloaded my stuffs, put my piano in the garage, which is very..." Read more Uhaul - Gas Scam Uhaul "Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter. Seeing..." Read more UHAUL JERSEY CITY DISASTER Uhaul "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more