A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga.damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck.
The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck tailgate. The employee never told us about the damage he caused. When we got home and called we were yelled at and lied too. Repwest was equally rude.
The district manager was no different. In fact the district manager, a former police officer, knew ALL the FACTS with out talking to us. The so called Ga. President didn't want to do anything except pass it back to Repwest.
In the end, the truck got repaired. Thanks to our pockets. A true lesson was learned Uhaul and Repwest take no responsibility for their employees actions.
They are no better then liars and thieves.I will never again use Uhaul.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Uhaul Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."