A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga.damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck.
The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck tailgate. The employee never told us about the damage he caused. When we got home and called we were yelled at and lied too. Repwest was equally rude.
The district manager was no different. In fact the district manager, a former police officer, knew ALL the FACTS with out talking to us. The so called Ga. President didn't want to do anything except pass it back to Repwest.
In the end, the truck got repaired. Thanks to our pockets. A true lesson was learned Uhaul and Repwest take no responsibility for their employees actions.
They are no better then liars and thieves.I will never again use Uhaul.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Uhaul Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Recently, I moved to Florida. I ordered U-haul/ Moving Help to unload my things. However, the company that unloaded my stuffs, put my piano in the garage, which is very..."
- "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."