I bought the service and parts online.I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time.
Instead I got a phone call at 6: 30 am, which I ignored as I was asleep, and then got another around 9:30 with a very rude man on the other side telling me that I was late for my 7:30 am appointment. I was not aware they decided to make an appointment at such insane hour, since they had not told me and then they had the audacity to tell me I was late for it.
I dropped off my brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 (hadn't even had it for a month). I picked it up that afternoon.
The next morning when I went to show my brother I noticed there were scratches all over my new bumper. They were many of them and deep enough to show on photos.
I tried e-mailing Uhaul about the issue.All the response I got was a condescending voice mail left by the manager of the establishment that did the work about my "couple of scratches."
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hitch Installation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "received a letter asking for my signature,verification of age and address...states i must pay $20 to have my cash award released...i am pised i don't think people should take advantage..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."