Uhaul - Review about Hitch Installation from Tampa, Florida

137 of 496 Uhaul reviews

I bought the service and parts online.I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time.

Instead I got a phone call at 6: 30 am, which I ignored as I was asleep, and then got another around 9:30 with a very rude man on the other side telling me that I was late for my 7:30 am appointment. I was not aware they decided to make an appointment at such insane hour, since they had not told me and then they had the audacity to tell me I was late for it.

I dropped off my brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 (hadn't even had it for a month). I picked it up that afternoon.

The next morning when I went to show my brother I noticed there were scratches all over my new bumper. They were many of them and deep enough to show on photos.

I tried e-mailing Uhaul about the issue.All the response I got was a condescending voice mail left by the manager of the establishment that did the work about my "couple of scratches."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hitch Installation
Review category
Equipment
review #654375

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uhaul? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
137 of 496 Uhaul reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.