Tampa, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I bought the service and parts online.I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time.

Instead I got a phone call at 6: 30 am, which I ignored as I was asleep, and then got another around 9:30 with a very rude man on the other side telling me that I was late for my 7:30 am appointment. I was not aware they decided to make an appointment at such insane hour, since they had not told me and then they had the audacity to tell me I was late for it.

I dropped off my brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 (hadn't even had it for a month). I picked it up that afternoon.

The next morning when I went to show my brother I noticed there were scratches all over my new bumper. They were many of them and deep enough to show on photos.

I tried e-mailing Uhaul about the issue.All the response I got was a condescending voice mail left by the manager of the establishment that did the work about my "couple of scratches."

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

UHAUL JERSEY CITY DISASTER Uhaul "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..." Read more Uhaul - 1087424 Uhaul "The tires were very dry rotted on the car dolly that i got. It was the best of the 2 to choose from. I towed 32 miles for my vehicle..." Read more Uhaul - Review about U-Haul Truck from Des Moines, Iowa Uhaul "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..." Read more Uhaul - Review in Insurance category from Johnson City, Tennessee Uhaul "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more