Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I went Aransas Pass Total Storage in Aransas Pass Texas on Saturday June 2nd 2018 9:26 am to pick up a car hauler to rent for a day, on that day me and my son and his wife went in the facility to fill out paper and yes i did get safe tow so anything happens it could be covered i thought right.Right after the paper work the lady that works there her and all of us went out the car hauler that she had for us to use for that day we look it over, the lady made sure the lights was working like they should. I back my 2015 F-150.

Up the the car hauler and preceed to hook it up while i was hooking the chains up from the car hauler to my truck the lady stand back and watch while we finished hooking it up right after that the lady said lets check the lights i said ok so the lights and blinkers was good to go but to me there was no procedure going on while we was doing it like ok sir would you get in your truck pull forward slam on your brakes to make sure the car hauler is in tact and made sure the lock where the ball of the hitch connects to the tongue of the car hauler is secured properly.That's what should of been done but nope not that day. So after the lady supossedly did everything right. The car hualer was empty before i left.Me and my son and his wife went down 6 miles from the Aransas Pass Total Storage to pick up his wreck car because son hit a deer 1 day prior. While we were in the process of fetting the car on the car hauler the car hauler came up and hit and scrape my tailgate of my truck.

So needless to say when the car hauler came off of my hitch ball my son drove his wreck car and i followed him back with the empty car hauler to the Aransas Pass Total Storage to let them know what's going on the lady took pictures of the damage on my truck tailgate and told me what do i want to to do. I said well let me switch it out with another one so i did while we switch it out, we went through the same process we loaded my sons car up on the car hauler with no problem everything working like it should and drove back to Temple Texas about 4 in a half hour drive. I tried to file claim from RepWest but they denied me because i had safe tow really ya'll the ones to l d me i half to have it come on now.

Now i'm out of pocket to fix my truck that their equipment messed up. What can i do

Comments