Anniston, Alabama

My car along with a co-worker car was parked correctly in parking space at work.A gentlemen driving a large UHAUL truck backed into both our parked vehicles. The impact was so hard that it knocked our cars from a parked position over a concrete slap onto another level of ground.

It was totally his fought. Rep West insurance company told us we had to pay for a rental car with our own money and that they will reimburse use later.My adjuster "John Gilmore" never returns phone cars and communicate with us. I even called his supervisor "Kim Martinez" who has yet to return my call. How can a insurance company take advantage of customers who is clearly not at fought.

Individuals who are at there place of employment, parked correctly on private property.Our cars are severely damage, had to be towed from scene.This company represents UHAUL and does not want to pay. When I first spoke with John, he also told me since two cars was damage in accident, liability laws said they can only pay 25,000. this amount will be divided by 2.

I own a Lexus with damage around my entire car. Please Please PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

This company will use any method they can to avoid paying anything out of pocket !!