3.6
Tracking Tool

Recently, I moved to Florida. I ordered U-haul/ Moving Help to unload my things. However, the company that unloaded my stuffs, put my piano in the garage, which is very unusual. (I hope they don't expect me to play piano in the garage.) I was not there to see the unload, but no one would put piano in the garage. I have tried to contact them, but they never replied. Please contact them for me. Payment code is 444344 (Quick, Reliable and Fantastic Moving.) I hope this problem won't happen again to other customers. It is very irritating to see a valued object placed in a wrong place.

My number is 7145917698

Email: chip.l4d@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "come and put the piano in the living room". This person is overall dissatisfied with Uhaul and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Uhaul.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Uhaul to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments