1.3
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

I used Uhauls moving helpers a good 10 times at least for help moving (& cleaning) from my home to a storage area over 4 years time.Had everything in storage for a year after that before I could bring it to my new place.

I have never had problems with uhaul when renting their trucks so I believed the movers on their moving help site would be good too. The people who came out to do cleaning for me after the place was empty were just awful most of what they "cleaned" had to be left needing cleaned or redone. When I got to moving my fridge from the storage area it was not even touched. The way my storage area was packed was a joke.

With light boxes on the bottom crushed, breaking open & heavy boxes on top. My couch was ripped on the back seam. Not there before & they cracked the wood on the frame of the couch. $700 couch is trash now.

Missing antiques that belonged to my grand parents & great grandparents. These are not replaceable. Missing collectables. I asked that last company that came out to clean if they were bonded & insured.

"No" & he "didnt think many of the companies available on the site were." Dont use this site to find movers if you dont have a huge army of babysitters to watch & supervise their every move. Trusting that they were professionals that knew how to do their job was a huge mistake on my part. If you have any items of value you are moving dont trust them to these companies. The damage and taken items I cant replace are significant.

Everytime I think about this for a long time to come I will remember Uhaul has their name on this website.

I used to have a good opinion of Uhaul.Not so much anymore.

Review about: Uhaul Moving Service.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments