2.2

Booked a Trailer for the 28th of April. Got an email from U Haul subject line your reservation.

Was assured by the U Haul rep that they would have my trailer for sure. Got a Call April 27th letting me know there would be no trailer available. Their Guarantee is useless, they promise to pay you $ 50. if they can not supply your reservation.

They do not honor. I have sent two emails from their web site for customer complaints. A box comes up saying they will respond shortly. Have yet to get any response back.

Not even a sorry e-mail. This companies customer service SUCKS!!They should be sued for false advertising regarding their Guarantee. Even the representative at the rental location agrees with the fact that the guarantee money should be paid.

Have used them in the past. but NEVER again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Trailer Rental.

Uhaul Cons: Fact my reservation was not kept.

Comments

Your reservation has to be actually confirmed at a U-haul location before the $50 credit is valid

U Haul did contact me after the post I made. They were very apologetic and informed me that it had been a very busy weekend and that they had not handled the situation the way it should have been handled.

I would like to give them credit for contacting me and letting me know that they were sorry for the mix. I am putting them back in my good books and would not hesitate in using them again in the future.

Thanks Chris