2485 Military Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA
1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Have been over charged quite a few times. Payments made not applied to account.

Had tv and a large mirror stolen from uhaul facility. Who knows what else is missing. . Worst of all all of my belongings covered in morning mold..

major furniture. Bed. Matress couches shelves dressers. Not just a dusting of mold I'm talking wood furniture drapes with hanging mold.

Upholstered furniture molded from inside out of couches. Green white orange brown mold.. sone funiture just crumbled to peices.. even shoes covered with mold and mold growths.

It took hours and days ..still to this day cleaning and salvaging what I can... As for the things mentioned above total loss. I was actually sick . Dizzy weak and so on for days after this first discovery/exposure.

Thousands of dollars gone to waste because if uhauls supposed safestor climate control indoor units. Let's just hope this doesn't continue to take a toll health wise... Mold is no joke. I told/ showed multiple workers they said maybe it's because of the metal the rooms are made of..

another said probly because it gets hot and cold... The property manager has not even formally addressed this nor seemed to care. This is a hazmat issue. Something needs to be done at that location as well as for my losses.

I uploaded a couple pictures which doesn't even begin to touch or just or justify what all has been mold infested. I also found lots of bugs.

Dead (hopefully I brought no live ones out with me. I'm just devistated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

On May 4, 2019 after a heavy thunderstorm, Uhaul's sewer backed up and the entire bottom floor was sitting in 3 inches of sewer overnight and up to 5 days. The people in the office have given us a phone number to Rep West and told us to call to file a claim. I lost things that can't be replaced like baby books, high school year books, high school letter jacket, a cedar chest hand made by my father...reading these entries really has me concerned!!