Troy, New York
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter.Seeing as they advertise the tank capacity at 40 gallons, I put in 22 gallons of gas ($55) thinking that would get me to around 3/4.

Nope, it filled up the tank completely and then I drove from Troy, NY to Altamont, NY (23 miles) then back to Troy, NY (another 23 miles) then back to Uhaul (8 miles) and the tank is just past 7/8 full. Called uhaul and they refused to give me any refund or explanation.

Unbelievable.Picture verifies the mileage and gas tank at completion.

Review about: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1315529

if its not on the exact gas you will be charged, no exceptions. just over 7/8 is not enough it needs to be almost full.