Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter.Seeing as they advertise the tank capacity at 40 gallons, I put in 22 gallons of gas ($55) thinking that would get me to around 3/4.
Nope, it filled up the tank completely and then I drove from Troy, NY to Altamont, NY (23 miles) then back to Troy, NY (another 23 miles) then back to Uhaul (8 miles) and the tank is just past 7/8 full. Called uhaul and they refused to give me any refund or explanation.
Unbelievable.Picture verifies the mileage and gas tank at completion.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "DR Horton consistently leaving nails on the street and refuse to refund the cost of a tire. I have tire pressure monitoring and it's obvious when a tire gets punctured..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."