I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp.I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my bed frame.
However, not only that the workers came THREE HOURS LATE, they failed to do the slightest job in disassembling and decided to move the bed frame as it is. It was a Queen's size bed frame, of course it was extremely heavy. Their solution to something that was too wide for the stairways? They decided to literally "push the bed frame off from the second floor" and have the other person catch it from the first floor.
At that point, it would shock me if they did not break anything. They ended up breaking the bottom part of my bed frame. Now they are just deliberately avoiding my calls the whole day. So warning!
DO NOT ORDER HELP FROM THIS COMPANY.They cannot be worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Help Local Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."