San Diego, California

I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp.I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my bed frame.

However, not only that the workers came THREE HOURS LATE, they failed to do the slightest job in disassembling and decided to move the bed frame as it is. It was a Queen's size bed frame, of course it was extremely heavy. Their solution to something that was too wide for the stairways? They decided to literally "push the bed frame off from the second floor" and have the other person catch it from the first floor.

At that point, it would shock me if they did not break anything. They ended up breaking the bottom part of my bed frame. Now they are just deliberately avoiding my calls the whole day. So warning!

DO NOT ORDER HELP FROM THIS COMPANY.They cannot be worse.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Uhaul - Review about U-Haul Truck from Des Moines, Iowa Uhaul "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..." Read more Uhaul could have killed my family and all of their 'hands are tied'. Uhaul "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..." Read more Uhaul - Review about Hitch Installation from Tampa, Florida Uhaul "I bought the service and parts online. I was supposed to receive a phone call from them to set an appointment time. Instead I got a phone call at 6:..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more