I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp.I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my bed frame.
However, not only that the workers came THREE HOURS LATE, they failed to do the slightest job in disassembling and decided to move the bed frame as it is. It was a Queen's size bed frame, of course it was extremely heavy. Their solution to something that was too wide for the stairways? They decided to literally "push the bed frame off from the second floor" and have the other person catch it from the first floor.
At that point, it would shock me if they did not break anything. They ended up breaking the bottom part of my bed frame. Now they are just deliberately avoiding my calls the whole day. So warning!
DO NOT ORDER HELP FROM THIS COMPANY.They cannot be worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Help Local Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked this company. They go by 2 names : Seapac Global and as Southeast Shipping. I've moved many times and..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."