Los Angeles, California

UHAUL HAS A CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST WORKING FOR THEM. THEY KNOW IT BUT DON'T CARE AS LONG AS HE'S MAKING MONEY FOR THEM.

MARK FORD SAN BERNARDINO CA BASELINE STORE ARRESSED IN 1990 CONVICTED IN 1992 RIVERSIDE CA. ALL UHAUL CARES ABOUT IS MONEY MONEY MONEY THEY DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING ELSE, FOR DAM SURE NOT OUR CHILDREN. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND KEEP THEM SAFE.

AS A PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY WE ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER, AND TRY TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE. UHAUL MOVING AND STORAGE DONT USE

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Comments

Raijin

I don't condone what registered sex offenders did in their past, but they certainly have the right to employment just like anyone else. They did their time, paid off court fees, attorneys,etc.

Why should I boycott Uhaul because they decided to give a second chance to someone that made a terrible decision in the past? Watching these soccer moms complaining about this company makes me sick to my stomach. You complain that this company hires a sex offender.. but gives no solution as of the proper employment that these people should apply for.

Oh and one more thing...

Uhaul is a business out to make money... WHAT A SURPRISE that is!

You people are just as sick as the rapist

What about the victim and what they have to live with for the rest of their lives

UHaul is very wrong and should be boycotted

The guy did his time. He either works or lives of the taxpayer.

Work sounds better to me.

Everyone is a sex offender these days. The whole thing is out of control.

I NEED TO FIRST SAY EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. AND WHERE DOES THIS PERSON EXPECT SEX OFFENDERS TO WORK AND PROVIDE FOR HIS OR HER FAMILY?

I FOR ONE APPLAUD THE U HAUL COMPANY AND ITS PEOPLE FOR GIVING THIS MAN A SECOND CHANCE!I MEAN WOULD YOU RATHER HIM BE UNEMPLOYED AND HOMELESS AS MANY ARE WITH THESE POLITCALLY MOTIVATED BAD LAWS LIKE WHERE AND WHERE NOT THEY CAN LIVE?AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A CHILD PULL UP TO A UHAUL FACILITY WITH A TRUCK LOAD OF BELONGINGS?? :zzz

My next door neighbor is a registered sex offender. I'm not worried about him. I'm more worried about the unkown people in my neighborhood.

I am not a sex offender but I have worked with them. I am a counselor.

I wonder where would you like sex offenders to work. Did you know that pizza parlors are one of the biggest employers of sex offenders.

People, screw up, people go to jail, people are labled, and people do recovery and get better. Sex offenders work in many places so take a good look next time you are at the bank and the teller hands you your change.

That's right! We should condemn a man to a life of unemployemnt and destitution for a crime he commited 20 years ago. I also think the majority of the users on this site are extremely intelligent and fantastic spellers with well thought out posts that no logical person can argue against.

that right if u haul doesnt care about our town and kids *** u haul go to another truck rent a center