It's my fault that after I picked up the truck and arrived home then suddenly realized the huge damage in truck roof that is not made by me. I just call this location immediately and also u-haul customer service and they both told me that it's fine and will file that, I'll never be charged by that damage.
One week after I return the truck, I just notice u-haul charge me $749 for the previous roof damage!! Even when I already bought the safe-move insurance provided by u-haul!! My family then just keep contact both costumer service and insurance but they keep buck passing and transfer my call here and there but no one came out.
Finally I called my bank to dispute this charge and refuse to pay u-haul. After a long waiting of investigation by my bank, I won, without happiness.
Every word is my own experience. It's the most terrible experience I've ever had and I'll never use u-haul again. Never. I don't know how a company with such bad faith and bad costumer service could keep running.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Uhaul Truck Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."