2.1
Turnaround Time

It's my fault that after I picked up the truck and arrived home then suddenly realized the huge damage in truck roof that is not made by me. I just call this location immediately and also u-haul customer service and they both told me that it's fine and will file that, I'll never be charged by that damage.

One week after I return the truck, I just notice u-haul charge me $749 for the previous roof damage!! Even when I already bought the safe-move insurance provided by u-haul!! My family then just keep contact both costumer service and insurance but they keep buck passing and transfer my call here and there but no one came out.

Finally I called my bank to dispute this charge and refuse to pay u-haul. After a long waiting of investigation by my bank, I won, without happiness.

Every word is my own experience. It's the most terrible experience I've ever had and I'll never use u-haul again. Never. I don't know how a company with such bad faith and bad costumer service could keep running.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of uhaul truck rental. Uhaul needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uhaul truck rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Uhaul.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments