Uhaul - Don't use U-Haul!! They charge me $749 !!

79 of 496 Uhaul reviews

It's my fault that after I picked up the truck and arrived home then suddenly realized the huge damage in truck roof that is not made by me. I just call this location immediately and also u-haul customer service and they both told me that it's fine and will file that, I'll never be charged by that damage.

One week after I return the truck, I just notice u-haul charge me $749 for the previous roof damage!! Even when I already bought the safe-move insurance provided by u-haul!! My family then just keep contact both costumer service and insurance but they keep buck passing and transfer my call here and there but no one came out.

Finally I called my bank to dispute this charge and refuse to pay u-haul. After a long waiting of investigation by my bank, I won, without happiness.

Every word is my own experience. It's the most terrible experience I've ever had and I'll never use u-haul again. Never. I don't know how a company with such bad faith and bad costumer service could keep running.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 496 Uhaul reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.