San Diego, California
2.1
Turnaround Time

It's my fault that after I picked up the truck and arrived home then suddenly realized the huge damage in truck roof that is not made by me. I just call this location immediately and also u-haul customer service and they both told me that it's fine and will file that, I'll never be charged by that damage.

One week after I return the truck, I just notice u-haul charge me $749 for the previous roof damage!! Even when I already bought the safe-move insurance provided by u-haul!! My family then just keep contact both costumer service and insurance but they keep buck passing and transfer my call here and there but no one came out.

Finally I called my bank to dispute this charge and refuse to pay u-haul. After a long waiting of investigation by my bank, I won, without happiness.

Every word is my own experience. It's the most terrible experience I've ever had and I'll never use u-haul again. Never. I don't know how a company with such bad faith and bad costumer service could keep running.

Review about: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion