Additional Services
Turnaround Time

We reserved few months earlier a truck for moving apartment, they told us by phone that everything was ok, we would have a truck reserved for this date, at these hours at this place.They said that we have to do nothing more and they sent us the confirmation email.

The day we were moving, when we arrived, they said that no truck had been reserved for us and we had to came to reserve it in person and the phones calls wasn't enough. Even if we showed them the email confirmation, they said that the reservation process wasn't complete. Even if that was a mistake, the employees did nothing to help us find another truck. We went across the street to discount were they found us a truck.

Later that day, u-haul sent us a new confirmation email to get a truck in an other city (45 minutes from where we order it first) almost 6 or 7 hours later than the earlier reservation...Bad company, bad service, wrong information, i do not recommend it at all.

Review about: Uhaul Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

Uhaul Staff Review from Conway, Florida Uhaul "A Uhaul employee in Blue Ridge, Ga. damaged our truck when hooking up the tow hitch to our truck. The employee wasn't following company protacall when he damaged our truck..." Read more Uhaul - Piano in garage Uhaul "Recently, I moved to Florida. I ordered U-haul/ Moving Help to unload my things. However, the company that unloaded my stuffs, put my piano in the garage, which is very..." Read more Uhaul - "First Class Movers" - Worst moving company ever Uhaul "I ordered help from the company "First Class Movers" through MovingHelp. I called a few times ahead just to make sure they understand my need to disassemble and reassemble my..." Read more Uhaul - Roadside Assistance Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Uhaul "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more