1.3K views

The title says it all. Google "U-Haul Complaints" and find out your chances of having not a "bad experience" but a"horrible " one!

It happend to me and they just dont care! I was over charged, the truck was in disrepair and customer service refered me to a manager who argued with me, was rude, and made me so mad

I filed a complaint here after I told him I was going to if they simple wouldn't aknowledege the problem and make the most meger effort to correct it, they chose not to.

The days of the customer being right are over!

Review about: Uhaul Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Uhaul?

Comments

We rented the U-haul to move our 3 bedroom house.They gave us a 17 feet truck.

As soon as I saw it I knew my three bedrooms house will not fit into it. When I called to complain they were rude to us and said that this is what we reserved. To make the long story short they gave us a trailer and of course charged us for their misjudgment. We paid because we needed to move out of the house.

We returned the truck only for them to tell us that there is a “scratch” and that they were charging us for not sweeping the truck???? There was nothing in or on the truck when we left it there( we drropped it off). No dirt no scratches. They are trying to make things up so they can charge you for them.

I will never ever use this company ever again. I do not recommend it. They use sneaky ways to get more money out of you.

Give you smaller trucks so you can get more because they know that you need to move out, make up scratches so they can charge you more and find “dirt” so they can get another $15 out of you.Horrible company!!!