Contact Uhaul

4% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Uhaul to Ask about:

Payments and Charges:

• “Finacial charges”
  • “Why was I charged 178 out of my account I didnt authorized to take”
  • “I have been overcharged excessively today”

Request for Information:

• “Can I pay with my credit card to get my boyfriend a Uhaul even if I don't have a license”
  • “Question about rental”
  • “To complaint about a truck I rented from uhaul.”

Return/ Replace:

• “Return truck on 9/8/2018 @ 7:30 truck was key in on 9/10/2018 not true would like to know why was I charged $22”
  • “Return of equipment”
  • “Return truck”

Product/ Service:

• “Need help with insurance claim. Claim adjuster never responds to my calls. Why?”
  • “I need to talk to someone in the Insurance dept.”
  • “Order a hitch online , did not come and install on time”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Want to cancel my reservation”
  • “Want to cancel my reservation, # 91471412”

Staff:

• “Awful service”

Account:

• “Fraud and theft from my bank account”

Other:

based on 307 reviews

Rating stats

About Uhaul

Top 5 Likes about Uhaul

Equipment, Truck, Precision automotive ceres ca kayla, Personable and friendly reservations handling, Local location

Top 5 Dislikes about Uhaul

Customer service, Service, Lack of assistance, Idiotic management in the sales and reservations call center, Uhaul does not own up to their mistakes

Top 5 Related Companies

Amerco, Moving Help, Repwest Insurance Company, Patriot Truck Leasing, Oxford Life Insurance Company

Summary

U-Haul International, Inc. is an equipment rental company that was founded in 1945. It is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The founder of the company is Leonard Shoen, who started this business in his own garage together with his wife. By the year 1955, they have more than 10,000 trailers for rent. U-Haul specializes in the rental of different vehicles: trucks, trailers, etc. The company also provides various services connected with cars, such as refueling, wiring installation, cleanings. U-Haul has the largest rental fleet in the USA. There are more than 15,000 U-Haul dealers across the US. It is easy to recognize company’s logo - white and orange stripes with a country-themed picture.

Uhaul reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Uhaul Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Uhaul to

i

Products and Services Sold by Uhaul

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Uhaul? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup