Uhaul - Billed my credit card $250 for having another driver not on contract drop my vehicle off when...
I rented a vehicle for 1 day in August of this yr (2013), Sat.The man at the desk, I think he's the manager told me the drop off date would be on Mon.
morning no later than 8am. I told him that would be a problem considering I have work and start at 8:30a and I couldn't drop off the vehicle myself so I asked if I could have someone else drop it off instead, considering they were closed on Sun., I offered to drop it off and leave it in the pkg lot, they said no.. He said that was fine, telling me "don't worry we'll figure something out to work with you considering I am a good customer. Come to find out they charged my credit card $250 because someone else other then myself dropped off the vehicle, because I was unable too, dishonoring his word.
Then to top it off I called today to asked what the charges were for, but he wouldn't even let me talk, was very RUDE and kept reitering what the contract states. That no one is suppose to drive the vehicle besides myself, he wouldn't even let me explain our prior conversation, very disrespectful man.
Seems that when you go in he likes to take your money but then doesn't even care to work with you after.Needless to say "YOU HAVE LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER!", hopefully you'll honor your word when you say it in the future with other customers- (I spoke with the Manager himself and a young man who works there both at the same time, to confirm that there wouldn't be a problem when dropping off,, obviously if I knew I wouldn't done things different, they are deceiving and rude!)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card Billing
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Bought 16oz bag of stop and shop premium kale greens. Says washed and ready to eat but I always wash just in case. So happy I did, found an..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."