Tracking Tool

We pretended our truck 3 different times And two out of the 3 times UHaul rented out our truck on us the night before we were to pick it up the next day and then called me saying that it was my problem not there’s like WTF really they took money from us both times and they won’t even give the money back or bring another truck to our town due to there errors. They Expect us to drive 45 minutes to an hour away to get a truck because our town no longer has any.

This is highly unprofessional I don’t believe this is appropriate. I’m going to be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and involving them into the small claims lawsuit that I have pending on the individual who committed a crime in the first place why we had to use a U-Haul to get the items that were stolen from us a year ago because they were finally released from the police department. Not only is this our third attempt trying to work with the police to get expect us to drive 45 minutes to an hour away to get a truck because our town no longer has any. This is highly unprofessional I don’t believe this is appropriate.

I’m going to be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and involving them into the small claims lawsuit that I have pending on the individual who committed a crime in the first place why we had to use a U-Haul to get the items that were stolen from us a year ago because they were finally released from the police department. Not only is this our third attempt trying to work with the police to get our items back but now it’ll be our last time because they have given us 3 Chances and thanks to this company it seems like we are on reliable and just blowing *** up everyone’s *** So we will be out a total of $2700 of items that we are on able to pick up due to U-Haul

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Truck Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments