1.3
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

WORST experience EVER!! 3 CHARGES MADE TO MY ACCOUNT IN AMOUNT OF $185.18 ON U-HUAL I NEVER USED & THIS IS WHY!

This guy tells me $63.03 “Including my estimated mileage” Wasn’t picking U-Hual up until next day! After leaving.. $72.48 was charged to my account NOT($63.03) within 30mins another charge of $26.57 was made! I called he “LEE” couldn’t explain charges & denied them!

I told him I wanted to cancel.. he said okay! Took the keys back to him (In my car) I NEVER USED/DROVE or even got in u-Haul. This was on Saturday..

By Monday morning another $86.13 was charged to my account! I called no answer went by his location he had closed sign.. looked in window he’s sleeping in bed next to his desk with his ashtray full of cigarettes.. like the other two times took 10mins atleast for him to come to door!

Was rude & more less told me to get off his property & call 1800-Go U-Haul.. then said can you spell that.. along with other smart comments made! U-Hual’s CUSTOMER SERVICE..

ON HOLD 30mins+ And out of 3 times over an hour & a half on phone.. $73.48 is the only charge that was posted back to my account! 12 days later and they still have NOT refunded my $86.13 .. an $26.57!

The guy that runs this business/location “LEE” even Gave me a refund receipt in another person’s name.. Even though I showed him my ID and told him my name when returning keys! Very unprofessional scared to ever use U-Hual again! Place was nasty he was sketchy & lie after lie!

Not to mention Customer Service told me.. I may not see my Money back because he has me down for using a different size truck for 36+miles.. That it’s my word against his!

OH WE’LL SEE! On top of moving I don’t wish this on no one!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uhaul Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

flippette

That's actually pretty *** That is a lot of extra charges. What happened next?