UHaul's 7/8 tank out 7/8 tank in is BS
The standard procedure here is to turn the vehicle over to the customer with a less than full tank of gasoline.When I asked why they didn't fill the tank and expect it full when returned the way all rental car companies do.
I was told by the lady at the counter that people syphon gas out of the trucks. "Why should we have to pay for that gas?" Somebody has to pay for it eventually and if the company doesn't, who does?
There is only one explanation for sending out a vehicle with 7/8 tank of gasoline.
Since nobody can tell exactly how much fuel to put in at the pump, they are bound to put in more because of the unknown price they'll pay if they come up short.This an utterly ridiculous policy and makes absolutely no sense to the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "I bought an e class e 220 year 2010 and i did not realised that the seat had a tear. I went to mercedes brentford and after taking pictures of it..."
- "On Saturday august 22,2015 it entered the SAMs wholesale tire department in Jonesboro, Arkansas at 5:15 pm to take adavantage of a time sensitive $80 off purchase of four(4) Goodyear..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."