UHaul's 7/8 tank out 7/8 tank in is BS
The standard procedure here is to turn the vehicle over to the customer with a less than full tank of gasoline.When I asked why they didn't fill the tank and expect it full when returned the way all rental car companies do.
I was told by the lady at the counter that people syphon gas out of the trucks. "Why should we have to pay for that gas?" Somebody has to pay for it eventually and if the company doesn't, who does?
There is only one explanation for sending out a vehicle with 7/8 tank of gasoline.
Since nobody can tell exactly how much fuel to put in at the pump, they are bound to put in more because of the unknown price they'll pay if they come up short.This an utterly ridiculous policy and makes absolutely no sense to the customer.review #454026
You may also like
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."