UHaul's 7/8 tank out 7/8 tank in is BS
The standard procedure here is to turn the vehicle over to the customer with a less than full tank of gasoline.When I asked why they didn't fill the tank and expect it full when returned the way all rental car companies do.
I was told by the lady at the counter that people syphon gas out of the trucks. "Why should we have to pay for that gas?" Somebody has to pay for it eventually and if the company doesn't, who does?
There is only one explanation for sending out a vehicle with 7/8 tank of gasoline.
Since nobody can tell exactly how much fuel to put in at the pump, they are bound to put in more because of the unknown price they'll pay if they come up short.This an utterly ridiculous policy and makes absolutely no sense to the customer.f063806 review #454026
You may also like
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "I would NEVER recommend this storage unit in UHAUL JERSEY CITY. My stored items were DAMAGED and subsequently thrown out due to poor maintenance of the storage unit. ..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."