UHaul's 7/8 tank out 7/8 tank in is BS
The standard procedure here is to turn the vehicle over to the customer with a less than full tank of gasoline.When I asked why they didn't fill the tank and expect it full when returned the way all rental car companies do.
I was told by the lady at the counter that people syphon gas out of the trucks. "Why should we have to pay for that gas?" Somebody has to pay for it eventually and if the company doesn't, who does?
There is only one explanation for sending out a vehicle with 7/8 tank of gasoline.
Since nobody can tell exactly how much fuel to put in at the pump, they are bound to put in more because of the unknown price they'll pay if they come up short.This an utterly ridiculous policy and makes absolutely no sense to the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..."
- "My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck..."
- "On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government. I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "I got a coat off this firm the pockets was so high they cut across the waistband two tailors said it could not be put right should never have left..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."