UHaul's 7/8 tank out 7/8 tank in is BS
The standard procedure here is to turn the vehicle over to the customer with a less than full tank of gasoline.When I asked why they didn't fill the tank and expect it full when returned the way all rental car companies do.
I was told by the lady at the counter that people syphon gas out of the trucks. "Why should we have to pay for that gas?" Somebody has to pay for it eventually and if the company doesn't, who does?
There is only one explanation for sending out a vehicle with 7/8 tank of gasoline.
Since nobody can tell exactly how much fuel to put in at the pump, they are bound to put in more because of the unknown price they'll pay if they come up short.This an utterly ridiculous policy and makes absolutely no sense to the customer.1190c788 review #454026
You may also like
- "CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship. They are out of Troy, Missouri. They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I am writing because I'm really not sure who else to turn to for assistance. I used a moving company to move me from one location to the next. The..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."