Uhaul - Trailer rental
they won't let u use a ford explorer with 4wd and a towing package, rent a trailer (and they won't even tell u why!?) seriously they need to work on their customer service, isn't the customer the one thats supposed to be right? aren't we the one's they are trying to please, not vic-versa (and whats even more rediculous is i am having to type more (so i have 100 words) to match their dumb cumstomer complaint guidelines, can't a person just complain in their own words (no matter how many is takes?).review #149603
You may also like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company. I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added. I had other..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."