Uhaul - trailer rental
they won't let u use a ford explorer with 4wd and a towing package, rent a trailer (and they won't even tell u why!?) seriously they need to work on their customer service, isn't the customer the one thats supposed to be right? aren't we the one's they are trying to please, not vic-versa (and whats even more rediculous is i am having to type more (so i have 100 words) to match their dumb cumstomer complaint guidelines, can't a person just complain in their own words (no matter how many is takes?).c267745
You may also like
- "The U-Haul trailer we rented turned out to have defective brake lights and turn signals, and NO BRAKE PADS in the surge brakes. We discovered the lights first, and stopped..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I have never been dealt with such horrible customer service before! I called in 6 times today regarding a weekly ad from Target that boasted “40% OFF SLEEPWEAR…ALL WOMEN’S..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."