they won't let u use a ford explorer with 4wd and a towing package, rent a trailer (and they won't even tell u why!?) seriously they need to work on their customer service, isn't the customer the one thats supposed to be right? aren't we the one's they are trying to please, not vic-versa (and whats even more rediculous is i am having to type more (so i have 100 words) to match their dumb cumstomer complaint guidelines, can't a person just complain in their own words (no matter how many is takes?).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because Im a niggga....Im a butchdyke....and Im Just Askings baby mama ;)My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."
- "Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all. The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now..."