Uhaul - Trailer Not Available After Making Reservation
After taking all my info including my CC, uhaul send me a lousy text message indicating that my reservation is no longer available and that I have to travel to La Fayette GA to pick up the trailer.This is one hour away from Chattanooga in the middle of no where.
So I called customer service and they just told me to "take it or leave it". I couldn't believe that I was left on the blue just like that.
I will never do business with uhaul again and I will never refer uhaul to anybody.*** uhaul!
Efren Ormaza127d5f43 review #451095
You may also like
- "I just got into the hobby of keeping reef tanks. I bidded on corals on eBay and won one of the auctions but ended up cancelling that transaction because I..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "On 5/12 I took a large item to the UPS Store in North Arlington TX off Lamar St for a pack and ship return option on a warranty repair being..."
- "Ordered a valentines bouquet to be delivered on the day of arrival to a motel. The flowers were Delivered in a box with a vase and 5 roses. Paid extra..."
- "Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH. They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model. I went to purchase for..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again. My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have..."
- "They deleted my account after a man was HARRASSING ME AND I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ABD FINALLY RESPONDED. THEY COUKD SEE THE FEED ABD DELETED ME NOT HIM. I..."