Uhaul - Billed my credit card $250 for having another driver not on contract drop my vehicle off when...
I rented a vehicle for 1 day in August of this yr (2013), Sat.The man at the desk, I think he's the manager told me the drop off date would be on Mon.
morning no later than 8am. I told him that would be a problem considering I have work and start at 8:30a and I couldn't drop off the vehicle myself so I asked if I could have someone else drop it off instead, considering they were closed on Sun., I offered to drop it off and leave it in the pkg lot, they said no.. He said that was fine, telling me "don't worry we'll figure something out to work with you considering I am a good customer. Come to find out they charged my credit card $250 because someone else other then myself dropped off the vehicle, because I was unable too, dishonoring his word.
Then to top it off I called today to asked what the charges were for, but he wouldn't even let me talk, was very RUDE and kept reitering what the contract states. That no one is suppose to drive the vehicle besides myself, he wouldn't even let me explain our prior conversation, very disrespectful man.
Seems that when you go in he likes to take your money but then doesn't even care to work with you after.Needless to say "YOU HAVE LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER!", hopefully you'll honor your word when you say it in the future with other customers- (I spoke with the Manager himself and a young man who works there both at the same time, to confirm that there wouldn't be a problem when dropping off,, obviously if I knew I wouldn't done things different, they are deceiving and rude!)review #451009
You may also like
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "See the photo here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmaddox/4405045640/ the driver did not ring the door bell he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "The shipments I got from them through Amazon in the past had always taken 6 weeks to 9 weeks. So I knew that the 6 weeks listed on their site..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "I love your shoes and don't usually have any issues but just bought a pair of the memory foam ones comfy shoes but have an issue after 2 months of..."